Last night, around 0028 hours, 137 Rescue responded into the Borough of Churchill for an exterior generator that was on fire and was spreading up against a church. Churchill and other mutual aid departments arrived swiftly and was able to extinguish the fire quickly. Crews were able to prevent significant damage to the structure. 137 Rescue operated on scene for sometime before being released by 122 Chief.
A few hours later around 0544 hours, 137 Engine responded with several mutual aid departments to the Planet fitness in the Borough of Edgewood for reported smoke inside the building. 278 Truck and 137 Engine arrived on scene to find a working electrical fire inside involving a light in the ceiling. Mutual aid departments arrived on scene and assisted with isolating the power and removing the charred light. The incident was placed under control shortly thereafter and Planet Fitness was able to re-open.